Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonder Womom

Do things one at a time...


If you're a mom ---- you know this statement is taboo!

I don't know if it's just me, but I never seem to do just one thing at a time! I do two things at a time, all the time!

I clean: my hands on the mop but my ears are listening to her every move.
I cook: my back turned battling the meat while my eyes are rolling at the back of my head to check if she's not standing on the couch.
I do the dishes: my hands washing the plates while I shout "honey, what are you doing?".
Even when she's asleep, I do my thing while listening (and looking) at the baby monitor!

Multi tasking is an understatement. Supermoms. Yes, being a mom develops enhanced senses :)


2 comments:

  1. Paulo Coelho wrote a nice article about mothers:

    http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2011/05/08/character-of-the-week-the-mother/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dave! Just read it... very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete